The following are the rules, conditions and guidelines that apply to the CPZ SPAwebsite.
• All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise without the prior permission of CPZ SPA.
• CPZ SPA hereby authorises the copying/downloading of materials published by it on the website for non-commercial use only, provided any copy retains all copyright and other proprietary notices contained herein.
• Users may not post or transmit any messages that are libellous, defamatory, abusive, anti-competitive, illegal or violate any other person's copyrights, privacy rights, trademarks, trade secrets or rights in other confidential information.
• The names, trademarks and logos of CPZ SPA appearing on this site may not be used in any advertising or publicity, or otherwise used to indicate sponsorship, endorsement of, or affiliation with any product or service, without prior written permission from the CPZ SPA.
• Users may not post any information or other material protected by copyright without the permission of the copyright owner.
• The CPZ SPA site includes external links which provide direct access to other internet sites, the CPZ SPA takes no responsibility for the content or information contained in them, and does not exert any editorial or other control over these external sites.
• The CPZ SPA cannot guarantee that these external links will work at all times and has no control over their availability.
• The CPZ SPA shall not be liable for any financial loss, damage or injury which may arise from the use of or reliance upon any information or advice provided in this website.
• The CPZ SPA does not guarantee that the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free and that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
• CPZ SPA does not actively monitor the site for inappropriate postings, nor does CPZ SPA exercise editorial control over postings. In the event that any inappropriate posting is brought to the attention of CPZ SPA, CPZ SPA reserves the right, but has no obligation, to review and remove such postings that CPZ SPA considers to be inappropriate, defamatory or otherwise objectionable.
Please note that all IP addresses are logged onto the CPZ SPA web server each time information is requested from the website. This may be used by the CPZ SPA for statistical purposes to determine the rate at which pages are being accessed. This information will help the CPZ SPA to develop the website and its services according to the specific requirements identified. All information will be treated in the strictest confidence.
• The content of the website is protected by the author’s right.
• The CPZ SPA is also responsible for the content of the website. It should therefore regularly review it’s content, in particular regarding the information that could be posted, if any, by the general public.
• Website presentation: The presentation of the website is also protected by the author’s right, as long as it’s sufficiently distinctive and individualised. This is not the case if the website can be considered as “standard”.
• The CPZ SPA may not be liable for any financial loss or damage which may arise consequently to an unauthorised and illegal use by a third party of the CPZ SPA website.
• The CPZ SPA may not be liable for any financial loss or damage which may arise consequently to an unauthorised and illegal use by a third party of the information filed on the CPZ SPA website server.
• The CPZ SPA reserves it’s right to provide any data filed on its server upon a formal and legal request by the competent authorities.